Welcome to my Inky Ideas!

Here you will find the cards we've been making in our groups and lots more of my inky ideas!

If you would like to schedule a workshop or join one of my monthly groups and you live in the Ponca City or Kay County area, drop me an email or give me a call.

Phone: (580) 716-6624

Email: louannhutchins@live.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fluffy Flower

This is a 3 X 3 card we all made for Valentine's Day. The fluffy flower is made of 8 layers of tissue paper punched out with the Scallop Circle punch. Then scrunched. Herb thinks this looks like a real flower, maybe moss rose. I really like this flower and make these to embelish gift wrapping and gift bags.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful . . . it does look real! How did you get the layers put together? So cute!

    ReplyDelete