Welcome to my Inky Ideas!

Here you will find the cards we've been making in our groups and lots more of my inky ideas!

If you would like to schedule a workshop or join one of my monthly groups and you live in the Ponca City or Kay County area, drop me an email or give me a call.

Phone: (580) 716-6624

Email: louannhutchins@live.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Janie has the Fancy Favor die, so when she was hostess for March, we used her die to create the Bella Bleu box. We added the fluffy flower to the front for decoration. While I had her die, I cut one box out of grey felt and adorned that box with a suede flower cut from the Blossom Party die with a blue Rhinestone brad in the center. The suede pieces were from an old suede skirt I picked up at a thrift store. Hmmmmm.... should have made a suede Fancy Favor box....

No comments:

Post a Comment