Welcome to my Inky Ideas!

Here you will find the cards we've been making in our groups and lots more of my inky ideas!

If you would like to schedule a workshop or join one of my monthly groups and you live in the Ponca City or Kay County area, drop me an email or give me a call.

Phone: (580) 716-6624

Email: louannhutchins@live.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Renovation!

Yesterday, Stampin' Up! revealed its new color families. When the 2010/2011 catalog comes out in July, we will have some new colors, some old colors, and some of the colors that were In Colors in the past. The new "families" are awesome! You can see the new chart at our next get together. Love, Love, Love! the new colors. But we have to wait til July to order them. Every year when the new catalog comes out, I spend hours going over the new sets, new patterned papers, new dies, new accessories.......

No comments:

Post a Comment