Welcome to my Inky Ideas!

Here you will find the cards we've been making in our groups and lots more of my inky ideas!

If you would like to schedule a workshop or join one of my monthly groups and you live in the Ponca City or Kay County area, drop me an email or give me a call.

Phone: (580) 716-6624

Email: louannhutchins@live.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ponca Stampers 4-9-10




Kathryn loaned me the Stampin' Up! Build A Bear die to use for our projects last Friday evening with the Ponca City group. They turned out soooo cute! To make him sit down, we just cut off his legs and arms then rounded the ends of them. Rounded the tummy part, too. Then you could just about make him pose any way you want! Thanks, Kathryn. I may have to buy that die. It would be really cute on a kids scrapbook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment